1. Complaints related to the improper performance of the Contract, including those related to the identification of defects of the Vehicle limiting its usability to the agreed use or preventing its use, must be submitted in writing to: Multibrand sp. O.o. sp.k. 36-001 Trzebownisko 1033 or e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
2. The complaint should indicate:
- name and surname of the person submitting the complaint and contact details on which the complaint may be submitted
- subject of the complaint
- information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint
- Tenant's request (for example, reduction of rent for the duration of defects limiting the suitability of the vehicle to the agreed use or removal of defects preventing its use or the making available of another vehicle)
3. The seller considers the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
4. If the Lessor refuses to accept the complaint or if the Lessee does not agree to settle the complaint in the manner proposed, the customer has the option of referring the case to court proceedings or using out-of-court dispute resolution and pursuing claims
5. According to art. 38 point 12 of the Act on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 683, as amended), the Tenant who is a Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Vehicle rental agreement due to its conclusion at a distance or away from the Lessor's premises.
6. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the content or performance of the Lease Agreement shall be resolved by the court competent for the Multibrand registered office.
7. Payment of rent or advance payment of 25% may be made through the T-Pay panel, by transfer to the Lessor's bank account, by credit or debit card.
8. The Lessor has the right to refuse to return the advance or the full amount of the rental if the Renter withdraws from the vehicle reservation.
9. All changes to the Agreement require a written or documentary form, otherwise they are null and void.
10. The Parties undertake to immediately notify the change of the address for service, under pain of acknowledgment of statements and letters sent to the current address for delivery.
11. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the content or performance of the Agreement shall be resolved by common courts competent for the seat of the Lessor.
12. The Lessee declares that he has read these terms and understood their content, the data provided by him is in accordance with the actual state and that he has full legal capacity.
Do you have any questions? call: (+48) 501 090 070